Property Trend will always observe the utmost care and do its due diligence when letting your property to tenants.
With that in mind, we have developed a wide range of landlord services, allowing our clients to choose as few or as many as they like. Our fees are transparent and we build in excellent value for those who opt for either our full or semi-managed property services.
1. Tenant Introduction
- Consultancy (advice on valuation and any required refurbishment).
- Property Marketing (take photos, create floor plans, advertise).
- Viewings for prospective tenants.
- Vet tenants: interview prospects, and undertake reference and credit checks (employer, financial, rental and character references).
2. Legal Contracts
- Negotiate terms.
- Draw up tenancy agreements.
- Take deposits (register and reconciliation).
- Contract renewals (contact landlord and tenant before term up, and renew if both parties agree).
3. Inventory and Inspections
- A thorough review before and after the tenancy.
- Ad hoc inspections, as required.
4. Maintenance and Repairs
- 24-hour service for tenants.
- Qualified tradesmen.
5. Rent Collections
- Receive rent and submit monthly statements.
- For non-UK resident landlords, make payments to HMRC and any other expenses incurred with your prior, express authority.
- Inform you when rent is late by 7 days and send the tenant a letter. We will chase them for the outstanding rent and if the payment is still due after 28 days, we will advise you to use a solicitor to take appropriate action.
6. Safety Certifications
- Qualified gas and electrical engineers will test and certify that equipment in your property complies with the UK’s strict safety laws.
- Advice on lettings regulations and compliance.
- Advice and support on tenant evictions.
8. Fully-Managed Properties
- Read about our property management services here.